Attire & Accessories Forum

I need help finding shoes!

Ladies,

I have been looking for weeks and have not been able to find the style and color of shoe I want. Since we are having a vintage-inspired (think 1940s) wedding, I want a shoe that fits the theme AND I am in love with the idea of wearing a claret/dark red shoe.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

Re: I need help finding shoes!

• I suggest going to http://www.shopstyle.com/ and typing in what you're looking for in the search box. I've found lots of red shoes by typing in red heels, so I'm sure you're bound to find something :)
    Anniversary
    wedding bio
  • I know it sounds a bit 1980s prom-ish, but dyeable shoes are making a big comeback. Me and half my bridesmaids wore dyable shoes. Many companies are making dyeable shoes in retro-inspired styles.

I bought these (Dyeables, Onyx) and then couldn't use them because they made my dress too short, boo. But they'd be fabulous in claret. :)

• Did you post on the retro/vintage board? I've definitely seen a couple of threads on shoes in there. In fact, I think the monthly poll at the top was "post your shoes." I just happened to find mine at DSW.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've seen some with black on them. do you want to see them? the part that's black is a ruffle also. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards