New Hampshire

Suggestions for rehearsal dinner

I am looking for where to have our rehearsal dinner in the Salem/Windham area.  There is going to be somewhere between 20-25 people.  I want to keep the prices reasonable, but also have a fairly nice place.  Any suggestions?
~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Suggestions for rehearsal dinner

• bruinsbuzzbruinsbuzz member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I heard the Tuscan Kitchen is extremely yummy!  But I'm not sure on prices there :-/  And the black water grill is also great.  I'm going there tomorrow for a work Christmas party :-)

Also, just because I was currious I typed in fancy dinner into Yelp! to see if those restaurants were on there and what they were rated:

Tuscan Kitchen got better reviews, but they were both on the front page :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to look into the Tuscan Kitchen after getting a really high price packet from the Black Water Grill.

We're highly thinking of using The Common Man.

The other restaurant before getting to the C Man, is supposed to be pretty good as well.  They say its haunted with a cool laid back vibe.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was at the restaurant at the Atkinson Country Club...it was delicious! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in Salem at St. Josephs and the reception was at Castleton.  We decided to do the Chateau in Andover MA...right off the highway...easy to find and absolutely fantastic service and experience.  I highly recommend.  We had a private room with our own waitstaff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into Tuscan Kitchen but they wanted wayyyyy too much money. 

I had mine at Black Water Grill and the price was just right for me.

Good luck!!!
  • bruinsbuzzbruinsbuzz member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_suggestions-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:33d10c2d-face-4e8b-ab35-f9e8d1c6f0cePost:2a0b4066-bfd9-4bf1-b898-299d705d6c85">Re: Suggestions for rehearsal dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ours was at the restaurant at the Atkinson Country Club...it was delicious! :)
    Posted by dhdaydream[/QUOTE]

<div>This place is DELICIOUS!!  But also pricey</div><div>
    </div><div>Common Man is also very yummy, I've been to the one in Merrimack, not in Salem though.  Love the idea of a haunted feel! hehe  Let us know what you decide!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • melb2013melb2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Tuscan Kitchen is great food, but very disorganized and I've found the staff to be rude at times.  I think the Common Man would be a great option- great food!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    We are going with the Black Water Grill ! I have heard good reviews about them and their menu looks good.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  Now time to do a little more research :)
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards