New Hampshire
Options

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center?

Hi Ladies! I am getting married at Castleton Next September and I just wanted to know if there were any ladies that had already gotten married there and what they though or if their are any other future brides that will be getting marries there.  I'm just curious since I've never met anyone that's gotten married there. Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Castleton Banquet and Conference Center?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was a BM in a wedding there a couple years ago (summer), I also had my HS prom there in 2000.  It's a nice place, it was my back up if I didn't get my ceremony/reception site I went with.

The food was good and the staff was friendly, my friend really enjoyed her experience. 

The only thing I would say is that I believe they cater to larger crowds, my friend had to have a minimum of 100 people (which I know is pretty standard) but she ended up scrambling at the last min for people (lucky her right!) so if you plan on something small you might want to look elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is there on October 2.  I have heard nothing but good things from the people I know who have had functions there.  Our only requirement as the amount of people we is that there is a room minimum of $5800 (but that includes the service fees and so on).  We just went last weekend and picked our menu.  I am so excited. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married there in 2005. The ceremony was very nice, out by the gazebo in early sept. I do remember it being a little noisy- there were 2 receptions going on at the same time. Food was good. the little room for the bride and bp to hang out was pretty good too.
  • Options
    AliciaHusseyAliciaHussey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married there next May and 2 of my friends got married there previously. Everyone I've talked to said the food was good, the staff were attentive, helpful, and did a great job managing all the details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards