Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

need help with a necklace dilema...

So I need some creative ideas from you ladies, I have two necklaces that I want to wear...one is an "add a pearl" necklace my godmother started when I was born and has been adding to it ever since. It looks perfect with my dress and it was essentially made in the hopes I would wear in on my wedding day. That is the necklace I will wear around my neck. However, there is another necklace that my mother and grandmother wore on their wedding days, its a gold locket with my grandma and grandpas pictures (both of them passed away a while ago) in it, I also would love to incorporate this necklace somehow. The necklaces do not look right together so I'm going to wear the pearl necklace, and I was thinking about having the locket tied into my bouquet but I first wanted to see if you ladies had any other creative solutions for it. Thanks, can't wait to hear ideas.

Re: need help with a necklace dilema...

• Options
    Put it on your bouquet or attach it to your dress.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am incorporating a necklace given to me by my great uncle (more like my 3rd grandpa) on the Sweetest Day before he died into my bouquet.  It is not my style (diamonds in a heart shape) but it is important to have it with me on my wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards