New Hampshire

I still need a florist!

Today's my 6 month mark and I still need a florist - I've scrolled through the first few pages of this board but couldn't find anything. 

Does anyone have suggestions for a good one?  My weddings in Nashua.  I probably will need them to do centerpieces as well as I'm not a DIY-er.  Thanks!

Alise

Re: I still need a florist!

• edited December 2011
    I used Annes Country Florals in Hudson, Anne (the owner) was amazing! My flowers were beautiful. 
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look at Lyndsey Loring, she's got a great price point. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Lyndsey Loring too!  She always recieves rave reviews on this board! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Creative Gardens out of Lee, NH

There is also Fresh Water Farms in Atkinson, NH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used PJ's Flowers and Antiques out of Bedford for our personal flowers and centerpieces. I loooooved our centerpieces, and Patrick allowed us to supply our own flower stands (I bought off eBay) to help keep costs down.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Cobblestone Florist out of Concord... they were fabulous!! I highly recommend them! 
  • ninnypooperninnypooper member
    edited December 2011
    I used Freshwater Farms out of Atkinson. Rhonda was amazing! Llike YayB, I was able to provide my own vases to help keep costs down. She was very accomodating, even when I completely changed my mind about all my flowers less than 2 weeks before the wedding.

GL! There are some great florists out there!
  • MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lyndsey Loring, she is very popular on this board.  Her work is beautiful and her prices are reasonable.  We are using her for our wedding in Nashua.
  • edited December 2011
    Another plug for Lyndsey. She has been fantastic to work with. I was shocked when I saw the price tag after picking out all of the flowers. My mom and I expected it to cost twice as much as we are paying. The flowers are one of the things I am looking forward to most at our wedding because of Lyndsey.
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Creative Gardens out of Lee, NH. The owner's name is Julie and she's very sweet and easy to work with.
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Secret Eden Flowers out of Pelham, NH. Maria Harrington is the owner. She's been great to work with so far and I found that her prices are reasonable. She's very helpful, especially if you have no idea what you're looking for. http://www.secretedenflowers.com
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kendalkendal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Chalifours in Manchester.  I've photographed weddings where they have done the flowers and they are incredible.  I know they deliver to Nashua.
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lindsey Loring as well, she was amazing to work with in picking our flowers, and like chica said, the price tag was WAY less than I was expecting.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011

CJN Flowers, Carrie does flowers out of her home in Boscawen, but delivered my wedding to Nashua.  She is a freelance florist, does not have a shop, but did a great job with our wedding.  I highly recommend her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards