New Hampshire
Options

PSA: A Main Event DJs - Meet the DJs Event

Hi Ladies - I received an email this morning from A Main Event DJ Service advertising their Meet the DJs event they are holding on several dates in February and March.... I thought this might be helpful for some of you girls that might still be l looking for a DJ! This will give you the chance to meet a lot of them (at different price points, too) and sounds like a lot of fun. I've copied and pasted most of the information below from the email. If you want me to forward you the email, please feel free to email me at ericahall05 at gmail dot com. :)

Come and join us at our new office location (at 2 Palmer Drive, Suite 7 in Londonderry, NH) for a no pressure, fun night of refreshments, music, and chat with our widely known & recommended DJs!  We are anxious to share our extensive knowledge of event planning and entertainment with you!  You will also have the opportunity to see our incredible new Event UpLighting!

Each date listed below we will have DJs available to talk to you about every aspect of DJing and Emceeing a wedding reception or any other type of party.  If there is a specific DJ you are interested in meeting, call the office to find out which "Meet The DJs Night" dates that particular DJ will be attending.  We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you with all our event entertainment needs!   Meet The DJs Night dates:  
Saturday, Feb. 6th ~ 12pm - 2pm Friday, Feb. 12th ~ 7pm - 9pm Monday, Feb. 15th ~ 7pm - 9pm  Friday, Feb. 19th ~ 7pm - 9pm Wednesday, Feb 24th ~ 7pm - 9pm Thursday, March 4th ~ 7pm - 9pm Monday, March 8th ~ 7pm - 9pm Saturday, March 20th ~ 12pm - 2pm Wednesday, March 24th ~ 7pm - 9pm Monday, March 29th ~ 7pm - 9pm
Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards