Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Blue Nile Curved Wedding Band(s): Anyone have this?

Hi gals! The time has come for me to purchase my wedding band to accompany my blue nile engagement ring: 

I'm trying to decide which route to go. I'm intrigued by this curved wedding band: 

..and was thinking of purchasing two to wrap around my engagement ring. Has anyone ever done something similar? I'd love to see pictures/examples if you have them! My worry is that the bands wont be flush to the ring and will have a lot of spacing in between. Many thanks!!

Re: Blue Nile Curved Wedding Band(s): Anyone have this?

• Options
    I don't have a picture. But I do have a curved wedding band. I would recommend going to a locally jewelry store and seeing what looks good with your engagement ring.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I adore Blue Nile and think they're a great company.  I have 2 pieces of jewelry from them and I've been so happy with them.  That said, go to a local jeweler for this, if at all possible.  Go in, try rings on, see what you like best, and then purchase from the local jeweler.  They might even price match very closely.  Personally, I suspect your diamond is set high enough so that a straight band would fit flush, but go try rings on to be sure.
  • Options
    mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Hey girls,

Thanks so much for the advice. Trying rings on for me is a little difficult, the closest mall/retailer for this kind of thing is approximately 3 hours away...so its absolutely not a quick trip. Also, because my ring is blue nile I'd like to have my band be blue nile as well to be consistent with their design & trends. I ordered the bands today and will return if they don't look right. 

I'm still curious to see other girls diamonds and enhancers/curved wedding bands, so please feel free to post! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards