Attire & Accessories Forum

Groomsmen Ties - Bright Coral

My bridemaids will be wearing silk chiffon dresses from JCrew in Bright Coral, but we are having a hard time finding coordinating ties for the groomsmen. JCrew carries ties in several of their other bridesmaid colors, but unfortunately, they have nothing in the bright coral.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Re: Groomsmen Ties - Bright Coral

• We got my husband's coral tie at ties.com. His wasn't bright, but they do have a great selection and great, fast service!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Does your FI want his groomsmen to wear a bright coral tie?

A lot depends on personality, but my DH didn't want his groomsmen (all guys in their late-20s to early 30s) to look like they were going to the "junior prom", so they wore basic black.

Matching exactly is not a requirement! Smile
  • Thanks so much for the advice!  There are a couple on ties.com and bowsnties.com that might work.  It looks like they both have good return policies, so I might just order one from each and see how they work. 

I suggested we skip the matchy matchy thing, but my fiance doesn't really seem to be on board.  One of the ties I found is patterned, so maybe that will be a nice compromise.
  • What if they had bouts that matched instead of the ties? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • I agree with StageManager... Sometimes seeing it helps a ton. I searched on TK "wedding party looks, coral" and found this. It shows coral ties, patterned ties, bouts with black ties, etc. http://search.theknot.com/search/?q=Wedding%20party%20looks%2C%20coral HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards