New Hampshire

Union Chapel

Does anyone know how to get a hold of people at the Union Chapel in North Hampton, NH? There isn't a website with any informaton (I've done a few Google searches) and when we drove by, there wasn't any information posted. We want to get married  and have our reception near the beach. The Fuller Gardens across the street are gorgeous, but we're expecting about 60 people, which is too big for their site.

Re: Union Chapel

• Here is the contact information for the man that runs Union Chapel.

Union Chapel
    Willow Ave. (978) 521-1092
    603-926-8160 (Henry Stoney, Trustee)
    North Hampton, NH

Fiance & I are in love with the Union Chapel & Fuller Gardens  We visit every summer.  It was our number one pic for getting married but Fuller Gardens has no electricity and events have to end by 8 p.m.....much too early for us & our guests.

Good luck in your planning!
  • Thanks! We're still researching venues, but thinking Union Chapel, pix in Fuller Gardens and reception either at Rye State Park or at a rented house near/on the beach. We're looking at late summer/fall 2014, so we have some time...
  • Hi there. Were you able to book your ceremony at the Union Chapel? If so, would you happen to have the contact info. I've tried the numbers above but no luck.  Thanks so much! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards