New Hampshire
Options

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I don't want to work today. I want to be hame cuddling with DH, sipping coffee and watching the snow fall.

I wish I could win the lottery so I never have to work again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I feel really bad when my grandparents send me a really sweet birthday card because I feel like I don't call them often enough.

I confess that the Valentine's Day party I'm hosting on Friday is really a psedo-birthday party for myself.  But I didn't want to call it that because it wouldn't be cool if I threw myself a birthday party.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am now stressing about something that I thought was taken care of...and I'm NOT happy about it.

I confess as much as I love my FIL's they aggravate me to no end sometimes.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stalking the baby registry is way more out of control than the wedding registry
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I make FI aware when I am annoyed that he is not as excited about the little things (WR or NWR) as me. I wish my MOH lived next door! She is marrying my brother this fall and completely relates to all my silly excitement, plus she is my best friend so she relates to much more than that. Oh those poor grooms! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards