New Hampshire
Options

Pre Cana?

Hello Girls

FI and I are looking to do our Pre-Cana in NH (our priest recommended place in MA, as the church is in MA) but NH would be more convenient for us.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Or know of specific places that offer it? I wish my parish did, it would be a lot easier!

Thanks girls!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pre Cana?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How far in NH are you willing to travel? We are in Nashua but we are going to Laconia for ours. It'll be a one-day thing in February.
  • Options
    Megglez2008Megglez2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our church is in Milford and we were given four dates, two locations. One of the locations is in Nashua, and the other is Hudson. I know the first date is coming up (Jan 23rd) but the other dates on our brochure were March 20, May 22, and July 31st. I'll try to get the names of the churches so you can call to see if you can sign up for one of the dates. The cost is $100 for the couple, and it's a 9-5 one-day deal. I think you get snacks and lunch included in the price for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think southern NH area, but if its for one day, I think other places could do as well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay so the churches are: Immaculate Conception, Nashua...Jan 23rd and May 22nd and St Kathryn's Church, Hudson...March 20th and July 31st. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!

I will check them out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call me dumb... but it seems as if they are run/done by 1 person? 
    Isn't it supposed to be couples? Or is that 1 person just he organizer?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait, the ones I sent you? I was under the impression that they were the engaged couples seminars run by couples. Did you find something that said they weren't? Now I'm confused, haha.
  • Options
    aethomanaethoman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I actually just sent in the registration for mine.  Hopefully we will be going to the Jan 23 at IC.  Here is the list and info on how to register:
    http://www.catholicnh.org/family-life/marriage-preparation/marriage3/engaged-couples-seminar/#souhegan
    If you need any more help, let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Salem, NH and were sent to Manchester,  We opted for the day long as opposed to the weekend long course.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards