New Hampshire
Options

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the first thing off our registry has been purchased!  Eek!  I'm so excited!!!!!

I also confess that I ate entire too much yesterday and now I must exercise extra.  Dang.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess that even though I am so in love with the man I'm about to marry, the little kid inside of me is a bit disappointed that now I really won't be able to marry Justin Timberlake, a superstar athlete, or mega celebrity. Part of me is a little sad that I won't be able to drool over them anymore and pretend in my teeny-bopper mind that they may someday end up my husband.

Don't judge me :) I'm fully aware of the fact that I sound like a 16 year old.

At least I know, without a doubt, that the man I'm about to marry will stand by my side and love me more every day than any of them ever could :)

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that like cgpm i am registry stalking like a madman!  i can't help it!  my first shower is in a couple of weeks and i just want to see everything that i am going to get!
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am rarely on my local boards :( I spend all my time on my wedding month board (though, both are fantastic boards to belong to!).

I also confess that I tried to convince DF that we should just skip the whole expensive shindig and get married out on the boat dock at the lake with our immediate families there once my dress comes in (since his mother purchased it and it is quite wonderful). I don't think he was very interested....... I just don't want to wait any longer and fear spending all the money (even though, it is very little compared to some!). I'm sure it will all work out and I will be glad he didn't cave too, lol.
  • Options
    kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I keep on trying my wedding band on every few days because I just can't wait to wear it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too confess like Kloire that I wear my rings around the house when FI is not home.  My E-Ring is still unfinished and hidden.  Not very well because I found them Cool

He is still under the assumption that I only get visitation rights to "look" at it whenever I have a bad day.  Boy is he wrong!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I feel like absolute crap today and m work day couldn't drag on any slower, UGH. 

I also confess that I am super excited for the next few weekends full of partying and weddings. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I plan on doing nothing tonight except cooking dinner (new recipe from Panera - so excited!) and playing with my new camera. FI can entertain himself unless he wants to be my subject!
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that DH and I decided to throw caution to the wind while on our HM and since I had to go off of my BC for medical reasons last August there is a chance we may end up with a little souvenir from our time in the Caribbean, and I don't mean a tacky t-shirt! I have to wait a bit longer before I can test, but I am kind of excited. Trying not to get myself too worked up though, if I am not pregnant then we will probably wait a few more years before we actively start TTC mainly becuase we want to enjoy being married first. In the mean time if it happens it happens and we would be thrilled!

Wer are not telling anyone anything about this, so it feels good to get it off of my chest!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOOoooh EDK you will have to keep us updated :)

I confess I am very stressed the closer the wedding gets people seem to be forgetting things we've already settled like who is riding with who, who is getting ready where, I'm being asked questions I answered a month ago!  

I also confess if one more person bails I may just lose it, we've had a total of SEVEN people change their RSVP in the past week Frown
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am sick and tired of certain family members being so dramatic about everything.  Why can't they accept when things are just out of their hands???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards