Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Blue Shoes!!!

I am looking for a pair of blue shoes to wear for my wedding.  I am not super picky on the shade of blue, other than I don't want navy.  I like light blue, tiffany blue, royal blue etc.  I also don't want too high of a heel, was hoping for it to be no higher than 3in.  If you know of anything please help me, I can't seem to find anything and I feel like I keep looking in all the same places!!!

Thank You,
Carrie

Re: Blue Shoes!!!

• Options
    have you tried www.dyeableshoestore.com  they have a good variety
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try zappos.com and ninashoes.com - both have a GREAT selection. 

Also, via zappos, Pour la Victoire has a bridal line that I love!  Most of the soles of the shoe are light blue with rhinestones on the bottom that say "I" on one foot and "do" on another!

I bought mine and got them over night and LOVE them!
  • Options
    Nina shoes has really cute ones.   They also have a design your own shoe option where you can take different shoes and change the colors, make only part of it a different color, add stones, etc.  Very cute!
  • Options
    I actually ended up getting mine from DB and having them dyed their "Pool" hue. They were of surprisingly good quality, and I've worn them several times in the past few weeks since the wedding.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    kmpobuta --- i am completely in love with those bridal shoes!!!  are they remotely comfy?!  they seem like they may not be, but maybe the Dr. Scholls insoles can help with that.  but, i am completely smitten with them, i don't think i'd care!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards