New Hampshire
Options

NH Spring Outdoor Ceremony?

Hi all!

I am pretty attached to my date of 5/7/11 (all prime numbers- hee hee) however, i would like to have an outdoor ceremony. Do you think it would be to muddy? And there wont be too much green, although im sure we could dress up the ceremony arch.
What do you guys think?

Re: NH Spring Outdoor Ceremony?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess im just concered it would be kind of 'ugly' outside for the ceremony.
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think May would be a fine time to get married, and I don't think May is usually ugly outside. I would be concerned of rain on my wedding day in May though. Have you thought about where you want to get married? That makes a difference too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we want to do the Flag Hill Winery in Lee. We can do the ceremony inside if it rains.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thinki you should be fine.  I find springtime to be a lovely time of year, myself.  And because the venue has an indoor option, if for some reason it rains, is too muddy, etc. you're all set.  I think it would be fine.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Flag Hill this July!!

Email Heather, she is awesome and can tell you what the weather/vineyard is normally like in May.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!
    I've been emailing Heather. I can't wait to see the new indoor reception hall :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards