New Hampshire
Options

First Mix-up = Big Stress

So my FI and I have been looking at venues all month in hopes of picking out our place by the end of April. We know places book up quick and we want to be sure we have our place at least 16 months in advance of our wedding.

Anywho, we are really leaning towards Lake Morey Resort. I loved it when we went to visit and everything could be done right their (ceremony, reception and lodging).

I had a slight miscommunication with them as they were thinking we were getting married this year instead of next year. The good news is that we still have the option for next year but it is a different room.

Has anyone gotten, or is getting married there? We are going to be looking at the Waterlot room (versus the big ballroom we would of gotten had it been this year). I think it will work out good I was just curious since there are no pictures of it online. Also, we plan to have a pretty small crowd around 100 and the bigger room seemed way too big.

Undecided
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: First Mix-up = Big Stress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I haven't heard of that site.... maybe try looking for reviews on project wedding and wedding wire?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards