New Hampshire
Options

Photographer Warning

Hi Ladies!  Just another PSA for all you couples who are in the planning process.

Forever In Time photography is now operating officially under a new name... it is Memories In Time.  There are over 100 people that are still owed albums/photo's from these people and they are booking NEW clients daily. The whole thing makes me sick. It has been over a year since my wedding and all I have is my DVD that is very poorly edited and shot in some spots and my DVD of images. That is MORE than some of the brides have received.

Please, please, BEWARE of these companies!  They operate out of MA and RI as well. Spread the word if you hear anyone looking at them. They should not be allowed to do this to anyone else.

GL, ladies!

Re: Photographer Warning

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I keep seeing them on WMUR, that is horrible, they shouldn't be allowed to reopen under a different name!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is irate with them. She had her wedding 2 years ago and never received her photos. I feel so bad for her. Steer clear of them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a photographer.... worked for another company at the time. I got a call the day before a wedding form "Forever" to "fill in" for them as they had overbooked themselves.
    I photographed a 7 hour wedding for them to get them out of a bind. Months later, I still wasn't paid for it. I called over and over again. About 6-7 months later, I walked in there to be paid and they told me that they don't remember me and couldn't pay me for my work. It was all just pitiful. But, my heart goes out to all the clients that actually book them and receive nothing. How horribly unprofessional !
    MW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards