New Hampshire
Options

WTF Friday

Let it out and move on to enjoy the sunshine!  Have a great weekend ladies.

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF!  I's Friday, its beautiful and FI left me to close!  I wanted to enjoy the day.  He stinks. 

BUT.....Now that he's gone I can look at the sexy metro-sexual eye candy come out of the tanning salon for the next 3.5hrs lol.  Not my type but still sexy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing to complain about on this gorgeous Friday except FI decided to work ALL weekend.  Well I guess we have to pay for this wedding one way or another. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf frye boots...why are you so expensive???  i just spent so much money on you (i obviously needed you!!) but i could have used all of that money to put in the wedding fund...oops!

why do all of the nice boots i love have to be over $200!?!!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WTF Taxes!  I finally get you done and then you tell me I'm getting less than $100 back.  It's going to cost me more to have the lady finish them.  Ugh I needed that money for the wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF FI. 

You forgot to take the trash out this morning and the dog went through it. I am not happy with you right now. You really owe me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF technology.  I don't really like you all that much.  I just want to get this problem set done.  Stop wasting my time so I can go enjoy the nice weather!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards