Attire & Accessories Forum

Preownedweddingdress

Has anyone used this site? I fell in love with a dress but I can't find it anywhere. This is the only place I have been able to track it down. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Preownedweddingdress

• I sold a dress via recycledbride.com, but, also had it listed on preownedweddingdresses.com

It's brides that are selling their used or preowned dresses. So, you are dealing with an individual usually, not a store.

A few words of advice.  Make sure it's the right wedding dress size and that you have tried the dress, or a very similar style/designer on.  Your street size is almost never the same as your wedding gown size.  Check the measurements closely.  These things aren't returnable. 

Have the seller take a photo of the actual dress with something specific.  Like, holding a newspaper, or, with a sign that says "for Thomas2013", so you know she actually has the dress, and didn't get a picture off the internet somewhere.

There are also escrow services that will hold the money until you receive the dress to protect your money, but there is a nominal fee for using those services.
  • I haven't used it but that site is legitimate and is highly recommended by other posters.

• There was just a post about this a few days ago. The site is legit, you just need to make sure the seller is. If you're serious about the dress, ask the seller to take a picture you can't find on google. (I asked the seller to take a picture of the dress at an angle not shown, and one with the dress and a paper that said 'wrkn loves bernadette')

I also asked the seller to become a certified paypal user. I bought my dress unworn by a bride with dress regret and saved a lot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I Bought my dress on the site. A brand new Maggie for 400. The girl was very nice we spoke once on the phone. She also took a picture of the actual dress which was never even taken out of the plastic. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards