Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Carina Dresses

Has anyone ordered from this website? www.carinadresses.com
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Carina Dresses

• Options
    Nope. I have never heard of them. It looks like a knock-off site. Usually they aren't recommended around here, but you can do what you want of course. You never know what kind of quality you are going to get, it is usually really poor as well as the craftmanship.

If you want a nice dress but don't want to pay full price, I would suggest checking some of the gently used sites.
  • Options
    No, but someone from that company has been spamming these boards lately. In my opninion, if you have to work that hard to get business, you're doing something wrong.

I would suggest you look for an authentic gown from a wholesaler or from a bride reselling. You'll save some cash and know that what you're getting is high quality.
  • Options
    Thats what I figured, thanks ladies. Any list of gently used places on the boards?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I would check our own classifieds and also:

bravobride.com
    preownedweddingdresses.com
    oncewed.com
    bridepower.com (these guys specialize in designer samples).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards