Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need some help

So I am getting married 8 18 2012 and I still have no jewelry! I cannot spend 50 bucks or more on it, does anyone know of places that maybe rent jewelry? I have an ivory gown so I cannot wear the usual silver colors, I tried one necklace on with my dress and the silver looked so bad with my dress. Any ideas??

Re: Need some help

• Options
    I found the same: the silver I usually wear does not go with ivory! I borrowed a nice set of gold earrings and necklace from my sister. Do you have someone you could borrow from?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I know my FMIL has a strand of pearls I could wear, I just find pearls alone to be sort of boring per se. It is a back up plan though. And no I forgot to ask around, maybe I will know someone with a set I could borrow, I don't care about using it again after all. Thanks for the idea!
  • Options
    Have you tried ebay?

If you search "Gold tone bridal jewelry" some nice things come up. Just watch because some sellers are in China and shipping can take a few weeeks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You could always try Claire's, they have rhinestone jewelry for proms year-round.  It's not real diamonds or anything, but they look nice and won't break your 50 dollar budget.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards