New Hampshire
Options

Just had my shower!!

Just got home from my shower! It was really incredible. Our family and friends are incredibly generous. My sister planned a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed shower and it was pretty amazing. She had a mini candy buffet with mini T&Co. boxes to fill, and all my bridesmaids and many close friends wore black dresses with pearls. 

We seriously have nowhere to put stuff though. We left 90% of it back with FI's parents at their home. Thankfully there was little lingerie, hahaha, but we still have a ways to go on the registry completion. I have to take a bunch off that people bought elsewhere. 

I will post pictures later when I get them (most are on my sister's camera).

Re: Just had my shower!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like an awesome day!  Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ooohhh, I love the theme!  I had to do a lot of updating after the shower too because there were a couple of mix ups.  I was also so amazed by how generous everyone was.  Glad to hear you had a great day!

Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are what I was able to pull of FB this morning:

My sister (MOH) put together this favor table. On the buffet table there were more pictures of me as Audrey Hepburn (yes, that's my face on her body, haha). She had the movie playing on a laptop near the gifts and a huge poster of Holly Golightly next to the gifts as well.

My girlfriends that were able to make it to the shower. They really loved the theme!

My amazing bridesmaids and me. My MOH and sister is second from the left (Italy...) and my other sister from MD (!!So awesome she could come up!!) is second from the right.

My beautiful sisters and me

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That was very creative. Sounds like you had a great day. Congratuations!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!! And what a cute theme :) Looks like it was really great overall. 

As for registry completion....hey now you get to go shopping!! haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How creative!  Everythng looks beautiful!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks like you had a blast!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great! Love the pictures, so neat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards