July 2012 Weddings
Options

Let me see your....

programs.

I was going to have these really fancy programs made and then I decided it really isn't going to fit in my budget so I'm going to DIY. Can I see what you ladies are doing?

Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: Let me see your....

• Options
    Our final meeting with my minister is not until Mid-June, and that is when we will finalize all of our songs/readings/etc....we will work on our programs after that!! I would love to see some inspiration from other ladies too :)
  • Options
    We are doing the paddle fan programs but I havent made them yet.  I just bought supplies over the weekend and still need to figure out how we are wording them.  I have a bunch pinned on my wedding board... http://pinterest.com/toocutegirls/wedding/   There is a ton of stuff pinned on their...sorry...I wasnt very organzied when I first started pinning!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have a pic because they aren't done yet. But we are doing super simple one page bi-fold programs. We did buy nice paper for them. They go:
    Front cover- names and date
    Inside left- ceremony order, people, brief explanations
    Inside right- detailed explanations (I'm Jewish and FI isn't so we don't want his family to be confused)
    Back cover- In Memorium

Short, simple, gets the point across. We're going to try and print them ourselves.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're ordering ours online to match our invitations. These are the sample picture online of our invitations:

Here are our programs we're going to order. They're tri-folds:

Inside:

Front and Back:

I covered our personal information with the black ink.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    We're not doing programs. I've never been to a wedding with programs - so I didn't even know they existed until this board.

Good luck though. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amanda - those are great! I found similar templates on line but the extra touch you added is great!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    I'm DIYing them. They will be square shaped booklets, held together by eyelets and twine. They coordinate with our invitations and other paper related items. I don't have pictures on the computer I'm on now, but I can post them later. I just designed them in KeyNote and printed at home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's my DIY ones.. they were alot of work but I love them.:

Front (and the same on all of them)

On the back I made 3 different games for the guests to do while they wait and attached a pencil to the fan handle.

Crossword:

MadLib:

Word Jumble

. Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    Bright - we aren't doing programs either! Our ceremony is so short and our bridal party so small that I don't find it necessary for us. Also saving us a little $$. :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm with Pillsbury and Bright.  I ditched the programs to save $$$  

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    We are waiting until the week of to print ours out ourselves becuase my sister is Due the week of our wedding and I want it to be accurate. 

pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards