Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

eBridalsuperstore reviews?

Hi, Is there anyone who has ordered from eBridalsuperstore.com?
I ordered my dress through them in October (after checking with the Better Business Bureau, and reading online reviews). I live in Canada, and am now starting to worry that my dress won't be coming

My dress was supposed to ship  Feb 2, I phoned on Feb 3, and was told they'd had a snowstorm (north carolina) and that the dress would ship on Feb 4th.

They gave me a confirmation number for USPS. I have been checking on USPS for 1 week now, and I keep getting this message:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 4, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available"

I am concerned because no -one at eBridal will respond to my emails, but my Mom phoned and they said "don't worry the post office is always really good." But it's not the post office I'm worried about.

Re: eBridalsuperstore reviews?

• Options
    Honestly, I get that a lot with UsPS with some packages. And then all the sudden I check and its out for delivery or just delivered. They have a horrible tracking system.
    Plus its a package coming across the Canada border, that may take a little longer.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Did  you ever get your dress?  I'm considering purchasing through them?  Was it a legit designer dress or a copy?  I'm concerned like you about the purchase.  Dont want to be taken for a ride by some yahoos. 
    thanks.
    Bon
  • Options
    I've order with ebridalssuperstore and i'm a proud customer and happy to say that i receieved all 7 of my bridesmaids dresses in time for alteration and the girls at ebridalsuperstore kept me update. No need to worry they are legit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards