Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

NEED HELP ASAP!!

Ok, All of my bridesmaids have gotten the shoes I told them to, except one. Now I am running into the dilemma that apparently the shoes I picked happen to be the MOST POPULAR SHOE IN THE WORLD! I cannot find this bridesmaid's size in this shoe anywhere! So I need your help.  Here is what the shoe looks like. It is Steve Madden Heaven Sequin Flat in pewter. She needs a size 9. I originally found them at DSW. I have checked online and they only have 6.5's.  the UPC # is 886031582896  If you find a size 9 in the pewter color. PEASE message me! I would buy them from just about anywhere.

Thank you!

Re: NEED HELP ASAP!!

• Options
    What is the difference between the Heaven and the Krisss? That could be an alternative for you.
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    Ebay??
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Have you tried calling other DSWs and seeing if they have them and can ship them to you?  Otherwise, Ebay, Amazon or maybe someplace like Zappo's might have them.  You might also try the manufacturer as well.  If it's not a discontinued style, you might be able to order them that way.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• Options
    The Krisss are more, but they look pretty much the same: http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Womens-Krisss-Ballerina/dp/B0053VNOCC
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    These are very similar too, click  To be completely honest I don't think anyone will notice if her shoes are a little different than the other bm's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards