New Hampshire

Alterations

Who did you use/are you using for alterations? Approximately how much did it cost?

Thank you!

Re: Alterations

• edited December 2011
    I know some of the ladies here have used dressmaking by Dolly, who is in Hudson.  I called her today for a quote and she was super nice.  She quoted $100 for a hem, a press, and taking up my straps.  I thought that was more than reasonable. 

There is also Fit2BWed, which has also been popular on the board and I think she's closer to the seacost.  And I know that Modern Bride does alterations and they quoted $140 for my dress.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Fit2BWed for my alterations. I have my 3rd and final dress fitting with her in two weeks. I've been extremely happy with her so far - she's transformed my dress to make it more beautiful than I could have imagined!! However, I haven't gotten a price yet (we didn't ask for one, though - I believe she does quotes if you ask!) so I can't say how budget friendly she may or may not be.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Dressmaking by Dolly.  She is a super- sweet woman!  Her pricing is great as well. I just went to my second fitting, and she was very helpful and accommodating.  My BMs are getting their alterations done there as well.

A bustle, sholder work, and double hem, and a press ~ $150
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards