Attire & Accessories Forum

How about some SPLASH

When you want to choose a different color shoe for your wedding, should it match the gowns of the attendants or just be a color you love? 

Re: How about some SPLASH

• Whatever you want.

I'm wearing green shoes. My BMs are wearing black dresses with green sashes. Some girls have blue shoes as their "something blue," even if the BMs are in another color.

Also, for safety's sake, take your last name out of your signature line. Just a friendly tip.
  • Whatever you want, you are the bride, so just make it look pretty. :)

I was very tempted to wear navy shoes! I have no idea what my bridesmaids are wearing, they have not bought their dresses. Mine is not a traditional wedding though clearly!
  • My bridesmaids are in black with silver accents.  My shoes will be gold and white.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Wow. gold and white. how did you find those.They sound awsome. 

I don't mind my last name being there. Thanks for the tip though..

Hope it's not as bad as some that have their fiances picture blasted on each post. Now that gets tired. lol 

i do understand it's my choice but I was trying to chose wisely and how artitist choose. They always do something different.  :)
  • My bms are wearing champagne dresses. My ceremony shoes are shiny leopard print and my reception shoes are gold sequin chuck-style sneaks. I just chose what I liked and was comfortable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i'm wearing turquoise shoes! not only is it my "something blue", its my favorite color, and the color scheme of my water front wedding. i think wearing colored shoes as the bride is fun and different! no one will be expecting it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards