Attire & Accessories Forum

A Tiara?

My fiance asked me a strange question today--he never asks me about my attire plans for the wedding because he likes surprises; he asked me, "if I would like to wear a tiara for the wedding" I hadn't planned on it, it isn't really my style--but he proceeded to say, "not like a bought one or anything..." in a strange tone. If he bought one, should I wear it?

Re: A Tiara?

• Strange question.  I don't know if I'd wear one even if my FI bought one - I feel like tiaras are appropriate for proms & real princesses (ala Kate Middleton).
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_a-tiara?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:5cf33956-45f2-42f7-ad09-ceccdb2637f3Post:4115faf5-ee6a-44d5-84e5-2be98a82fedb">Re: A Tiara?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Strange question.  I don't know if I'd wear one even if my FI bought one - I feel like tiaras are appropriate for proms & real princesses (ala Kate Middleton).
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I agree... Glittery headbands are kinda cute, but I can't stand tiaras... my aunt keeps offering to lend me hers and I keep saying "no thanks, but that's very nice of you to offer"... I just can't stand them! but that's totally a personal preference. </div><div>
    </div><div>It's what you want. do you want to wear a tiara? go for it. do you not want to wear a tiara? don't do it :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FSIL wore a small one and it looked very nice. She was 21. Now, if I saw a 45+ woman wear it I might think "geez...." If he bought you one and you like it you could just wear it for one part of the wedding; either the ceremony or the reception. Or wear it for the whole wedding. It's simply a matter of preference. =D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards