Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Finding non-traditional bridesmaid dresses

I'm trying to find dresses for my bridesmaids but don't want anything that screams BRIDESMAID.  The only places I've been told to check out are J. Crew and Ann Taylor.  Have an appt at J. Crew but dont want to bank on it.

Re: Finding non-traditional bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    Where would you go to buy a dress you'd wear as a guest to a wedding?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_finding-non-traditional-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:5e37915d-a749-4549-8122-57807c9a61c2Post:dff894a7-90ba-49ce-a4bc-ae742efaaad4">Re: Finding non-traditional bridesmaid dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where would you go to buy a dress you'd wear as a guest to a wedding?
    Posted by sister2groom[/QUOTE]
    This exactly.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    i agree w/ PP - if you dont want traditional BM dresses, dont shop for them. just go to dept. stores or where ever else to find regular cocktail dresses.
  • Options
    Hit up the mall!
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    My bridesmaids' dresses were from Ann Taylor. We bought them during the post-Thanksgiving 40% off sale, so now would be an awesome time to look for a good deal.

Nordstrom.com and Dillards.com also have some nice dresses. Also check out Overstock.com and Bluefly.com. White House Black Market has cute dresses as well.
  • Options
    I also got mine from White House Black Market and LOVE them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards