New Hampshire
Options

A Photographic Memory

in my last post i was pissed off about these guys but since then Dave is redeaming himself and is trying to find were our pictures went to. most of it has been a miscomunication problem and things are getting resolved. although the photographers are very good at what they do and can take good pictures some things need to be explained better

Re: A Photographic Memory

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So you are angry because you did not take the time to read your contract in full?

Let that be a lesson to all brides - ask good questions and read all of your contracts.

• Options
    mdoug88mdoug88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no more upset that things were not as they seemed. we were expecting a big signing board and got a small 10 x14 which will not hold signatures and comments from 150+ people. take note you need  much bigger one. we were under the impretion that the photo booth was going to be up thru dinner and it wasnt, granted it was free. just our expectations on some things were not met. they take good photos and are going to work with us on finding those photos that are missing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What exactly was the issue. I didn't see your original post? Did APM misplace your  photos from your wedding day?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It says you just joined The Knot 3 days ago... and I don't see any other post on here from you.
    What happened with your pictures?
    You mention missing pictures; were the images "missing" or printed pics?
     We had a slight snag with my photographer.  She had a glitch when loading the pics from her camera to the website, and we were "missing" about 75 pictures.  All I had to do was point it out to her, and she checked with an IT guy, and within days it was resolved...  no need to panic yet. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg can you explained what happened? I am using them too, Im already a lil nervous...I have the "free" photobooth too...
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't find your original post either. What actually happened?

I used APM and had a wonderful experience with them all. Dave, Mandy and Adam took amazing pictures of both my wedding and my e-pics. If I get the money I will be doing a maternity shoot with them as well. I've never had a problem with any of their services. I also got the photobooth and it was the hit of the night. They had it up during cocktail hour and prior to dinner. The line was so long that they extended it into dinner. Dave didn't want it to be the main focus of the wedding which is why we didn't have it all night. For the other ladies using APM, don't worry, Dave will not disappoint!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mdoug88mdoug88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when they first told us our pics were going to be up in four weeks and it took much longer than that. come to find out they said there server was down or they were going to a new one. i can see having computer problems it is common. then at the wedding we were told that they took  3 thousand + photos which i thought was a lot and was excited about seeing them we didn't expect that many to be taken but when it was finally posted there was way less than that. and when we asked where the rest of them were they said they looked for them and those were the only ones which was not true there were many photos missing, getting dressed which we know that were taken, coming down the isle, and photos with family in front of a waterfall. the office girl keeps on insisting that we are in the wrong and that we got all our pictures. which when we got the negative cds there was only 1500 pictures way under the 3000 + that where said to be taken. yes they do take good photos you can not take it from them dave and adam are artists and know what they are doing, but some things they say and do should be taken with a grain of salt. if you do get the photo booth make sure they have enough ink and make sure that if you want your photo done in it after you kiss you head straight for it. this is a very  popular item at a wedding those that could get there picture done in it loved it and those that didn't where very upset we couldn't get our photo done in it and they didn't seem to care considering it is the bride and grooms day and they are paying you i think that the vender should at least make sure that they get what they want. granted it was free i think that if they were going to close it down they should grab the bride and groom and let them know so if they have missed the opportunity they should head straight out to get there photo done in it. the other thing i had wrote about was our signing board. in the office they have a big one so you think that is the one your going to get and that's not true they will get one for you but it is 10x14 which is very small even for a small wedding. you need to use a much bigger one not all of the people could sign it because they ran out of room. this to me if i was in the wedding buisnes would be a question to ask how many people will be there? so that can determine how big to get one. i hope that they can find the rest of our pictures it seems that dave is doing so but it could take a long time for our pictures, which sucks considering we were married in October.  like i said they do take good photos that's why we went with them and that's why want to see them all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards