Attire & Accessories Forum

Allure 8764

I am seriously looking into purchasing the Allure 8764 dress but worried with the 32DD bust I have, what to wear underneath it... Any suggestions??? Thanks!

Re: Allure 8764

• Your seamstress should be able to tell you the best option for under the dress.  I'm bigger up top like you and most salons said I definitely wouldn't be able to sew cups in.  Besides, I'd be too afraid of them popping out somehow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat, but I am wearing a strapless gown. If the gown has some boning in it already then you may be able to get away with having the cups they have sewn in. You could also buy a low back bustier that she could stitch in for extra support. 
    My seamstress told me I could go without but I'm going to bring a bustier to my next fitting if I am not comfortable with it after the changes she made already. 
  • I tried on the Allure 8764 and 8856.  I'm really leaning towards the 8856.  I know that there's no boning in the 8856 charmeuse slip, but I don't remember the 8764.  One of my friends was  DD who went to Lady Grace and found some really good bra optiosn for a strapless, backless bra.  She felt like she'd never had an option to do that before.

I don't know if you have any Lady Grace stores near you or any similar stores. 

I'd also talk to a seamstress, but I don't think they'd be able to build a bra into this dress itself.

Congrats!  These dreses are GORGEOUS (yes, I am biased). 
  • Thanks for the good advice ladies! I am going to try on the dress again soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards