New Hampshire

Seacoast Area Photographers

Hi Guys! My FI and I are looking for a photographer for our wedding which will be in the seacoast area and are having trouble finding one we like. Do any of you have any suggestions? Reviews Good or Bad? 

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)

Re: Seacoast Area Photographers

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Beth Wallace. She is based out of Dover and traveled to the manchester area for my wedding. She is absoultely amazing as well as very resonably priced. I just got my pro pictures from her, I can give you the access code to my online gallery if you are interested.
    Her website is:
    www.bethwallacephotography.com
  • YuMMMy721YuMMMy721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I checked her out online and she definitely seems very reasonably priced. I would love to see your pictures if you don't mind giving me the code! :) Thank you!!! 

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I sent you a private message with the link and the access code. HTH

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Your pictures are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! And i love the playfulness of your engagement photo's!!! definitely going to show them to the FI tonight and get his opinion. Thank you for sharing them with me!!!

• edited December 2011

Artifact Images does a lot of the sea coast area and they're awesome.  They have more pictures on their facebook as well.

• edited December 2011
    I got my photographers, Portrait New England, from a friend's recomendation. Her wedding was in Portsmouth so I know they cover the seacoast area. They were extremely reasonable and they even stayed until the last dance when I only hired them for six hours (about two extra hours).
    Check them out at www.portraitnewengland.com
  • ScottCayla11ScottCayla11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Beth with BMP Photography. Her website is http://www.bmpphotography.com/ She has been AMAZING to work with, and her prices are beyond too low. Her blog has a lot of pictures too. I highly highly recommend checking her out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • forgetme12forgetme12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're using LauraLeighPhotography, also out of Dover. She's a newer photographer, but does amazing photos. She's very personable and attentive to detail. Check her out on FB, and from there you can find a link to her website. 
    Sept 2011 Dec Siggy Challange: Fav Holiday Things image Heat misers a ginger... http://jandk2011.weebly.com/
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!! I will definitely check them all out! :)

• edited December 2011
    We're using John LoConte out of Haverhill, MA (clicky).  He's been awesome to work with so far and for the photojournalistic style that he does and the hrs he covers, his price can't be beat.

Also, a lot of photographers will travel a certain distance throughout New England.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we used john loconte a few years ago in NH, he does travel and is amazing to work with! his website is www.johnlophoto.com I believe he now lives near the NH border and I know he does travel since our wedding was up past north conway
  • edited December 2011
    I've been looking at photographers as well. I don't know what style you are looking for, but I'm seeking out the artistic, photo journalistic type. So far the ones the I've really liked have been:

Steve Holmes (my favorite, but at the top of my budget)
    Little Fang Photo (weird name, great photos)
    Shawn Tomkinson
    Allison Hope
    Marina Zinovyeva
    Sergey Mayevsky
    Earl Christie

Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_seacoast-area-photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:72c44265-cd20-4d5d-b1c3-7b35891d0451Post:2c00c2a1-e55a-4a8a-ab40-3d82a77bf6cd">Re: Seacoast Area Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my photographers, Portrait New England, from a friend's recomendation. Her wedding was in Portsmouth so I know they cover the seacoast area. They were extremely reasonable and they even stayed until the last dance when I only hired them for six hours (about two extra hours). Check them out at <a href="http://www.portraitnewengland.com" rel='nofollow'>www.portraitnewengland.com</a>
    Posted by Nomer[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks. My FI and I really like this guy and have been in touch with him. Do you have any of your pictures online that you'd be willing to share? Was there anything you didn't like about him? Were the overly pushy, taking over your wedding and not listening to what you wanted for pictures? or were they very reasonable and took what you wanted?</div>

• Maine PlannerMaine Planner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already - check out Nate Seguin with Seguin Photography www.seguinphoto.com.  Amazing photos at incredible prices!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards