Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help me find these shoes!

I found these fabulous shoes on the knot, but I can't find them anywhere online or in stores.  The shoes are from a store called Shoe-nami and are apparently by a brand called Glamour Original.  The problem is, despite my search on zappos, google, ebay, etc, I can't even find this brand, much less the shoes.  Help!?

http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/33832/detailview.aspx?id=33832&type=3&specific+detail=shoes&pageindex=4

Re: Help me find these shoes!

• Options
    what about searching amazon.com?

sometimes I go looking for something specific and find like 10 great things that come close- if not equal to or better.

I'm going to look too... I'll see if I can find purple pumps like that.
  • Options
    Ok. I searched amazon and I can't find anything similar. If I were you... I would do one of three things...

when I googled Shoe-nami, It came up with a few shoe stores with that name. You could give them a call and see if maybe you can special order them...

or- find light purple peep toes and attach your own matching brooches.

or look for different shoes...

sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck.

• Options
    Try visiting a local bridal shop that sells bridal shoes.  They may have better luck researching this information for you.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I can't help, but I hope you find them. They are fabulous!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    These shoes are so fabulous.  You have to get them. 

I think you should call the store and describe them.  I myself have gone very far to find the shoes that I want.  I'll call them for you.  These shoes are so great. This came up on goggle

Shoe-Nami
    3319 Severn Avenue, Metairie, LA
    (504) 885-0805

Good luck, hope you get them.
  • Options
    Whenever you find them let me know! I am also dreaming of these shoes! I love them and can't find them anywhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards