New Hampshire

Attitash pictures anyone?

I am really interested in booking Attitash for my ceremony and reception site.  I'm wondering if anyone out there has pictures of the ceremony sites set up.  I'd just like to get a better idea of what it would look like.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Attitash pictures anyone?

• angie3angie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, i notice you posted a few months ago so i hope this is still helpful! We are having our wedding reception at attitash in august! And even though I dont have pictures of the ceremony setup, we've been there to see one and we actually ended up finding a church nearby because we werent happy with the ceremony.  They have a few different places i think the most popular is a little gazebo area which is cute, but it seems really small and you kind of half to walk down a hill and its not a straight walk, you have to turn. I really wanted to walk straight down the isle:-) but it is cute probably for a wedding of around 100 it would be great! Also the indoor locations are in rooms that look like shoeboxes, with no windows. im sure you could decorate and make it look nice but it wasnt for us. My favorite spot was outside they have like a stone wall with pretty flowers and you can see the montains in the background.  and its a straight walk down the isle:-) i loved it and was all for it but, it is kind of like in the middle of the parking lot and the fiance hated it:-( even though i think it would of been fine:-) well i hope this helped!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards