New Hampshire
Options

new

hi everyone! i am new here.  i have been browsing through your reviews.  they are realy helpful.  i am in the middle of my3-month short wedding preparation.  almost there.  i am near the seacoast.  i still need a florist, limo, and tux.  im thinking about hiring garone photographer vs dandoke.  do you guys have any thoughts? thanks

Re: new

• Options
    mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    For a florist I would first check with LyndseyLoring.com. We are using Feliciano Limo for transportation.  Tuxes we are using Jim's Formal wear through Andrea's Bridal in Rochester.  I know they deal with a lot of bridal shops though, not just Andrea's. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I have found the ladies here so helpful.  Good luck with your planning! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the board!  Hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly.
    And we used Men's Wearhouse for tuxes and Mclaughlin Limo for transportation, if that helps at all.  :-)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! 
    I've heard of Garone Photography but don't know if many knotties have used them. Candi516 used Dan Doke as her photographer. Here (click on the word) is a link to her married bio where you can view her pro pics. 

I second checking Lyndsey Loring for your florist. Check her website out and set up a meeting. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and good luck!  Both photographers do equally nice work from what I've seen in the past (Candi516 actually used Allison Hope photography) so I hope you'll be happy with your selection!
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Opps...Sorry, I for some reason thought she used Dan. My bad. 
  • Options
    OzziheartOzziheart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! For a florist I recommend Suzanne's Weddings (http://www.susannesweddings.com/) It's in Hampstead, so I don't know if that is to far away from you. I've been doing everything last minute-ish and they have been so helpful, knowledgable and worked out to be the cheapest quote in the end.
  • Options
    ladyd522ladyd522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & Congrats on your engagment! I actually just book Lyndsey Loring for my florist. We met with her about 2 weeks ago and she was great! Highly recommend her!

For photography I am using NH Images.

Do you have a venue picked yet?

Congrats again :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker> Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!!!
    Can't say anything about that photgrapher...

But I'm using Creative Gardens (Julie) as my florist, she is in Lee NH. 
    And Black tie Limo out of Haverhill MA for my limo.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    simplelangsimplelang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i met with lyndsey already.  she's great. 

now, im going to meet with classic photographers and details by difranco.  i still have not chosen my photographer. after that, i will be ok.  has anyone used maple syrup as favor?  the ones online is still 2.6 for a small bottle.

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards