Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What do you think about these shoes?

Now, obviously, since these are from a tutorial, it wouldn't be THESE shoes, but what do you think about the concept of them?

I was thinking of doing something like this, but on ballet flats, for my wedding shoes. We're having a vintage themed wedding, and I love the thought of using old jewelry and brooches to create something awesome. 

Re: What do you think about these shoes?

• Options
    It would be great for a vintage theme.
  • Options
    The concept could be cute, but those actual shoes scream home-ec project to me.. Sorry :/ 
  • Options
    Lol, I agree that those particular shoes look obviously homemade, I'm just talking about the concept. :p
  • Options
    Great concept, your shoes would definitely be one of a kind.  
  • Options
    I think the photos make them look better than the actual end product. It will be difficult to get it to look nice and even. you could probably get a not so expensive pair at the mall. Sparkly seems big this season.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_think-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:7a23d7d7-7d95-4bf4-8374-5290e339e0c7Post:abd5cd9b-852a-4414-bb38-f76dd0bfb101">Re: What do you think about these shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I think the photos make them look better than the actual end product. It will be difficult to get it to look nice and even.</strong> you could probably get a not so expensive pair at the mall. Sparkly seems big this season.
    Posted by lilyly[/QUOTE]

This!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards