• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Help With Venue

Its our second wedding so we dont want to go all out.. Only about 50/60 people... Looking to spend less than 10k on everything.. (A lot less would be great!!) I want the venue to be beautiful wether it be indoor or out... Most likely going to be a summer of 2013 wedding but may be changed ... (if the price is right!) Do not need to provide caterers but if they dont allow outside caterers thats okay too.   We live on the seacoast so wed like to keep it relatively close but will consider anything from boston to the mountains.... Any help is appreciated! TIA

Re: Help With Venue

• Have you considered getting married at a restaurant instead of a traditional wedding venue?  They usually don't have rental fees or minimums and many can hold that many people.  Sometimes you can rent the whole restaurant out if you do an afternoon wedding.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Three Chimney in Durham has both inside and outside areas.  Food was great and very easy to work with.
  • I agree. Three Chimneys is great! We are having ours at the Seaglass in Salisbury. The Portsmouth Pearl is affordable. Check out this site: http://www.portsmouthnh.com/dining/private.cfm
  • I am also having trouble deciding on a venue! I am in Southern NH and nothing seems to be "perfect." I've looked at many places, and was wondering if anyone had a recomendations based on where they have been/will be having theirs?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards