New Hampshire

NH Photography- Philbrick Photography? NH Images?

Does anyone have any experience with Philbrick photography or NH Images?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NH Photography- Philbrick Photography? NH Images?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_nh-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:7baed13f-18ad-4edd-a012-d25426e26734Post:79ab128d-ff41-43a6-91cb-7a3ea1d8b217">NH Photography- Philbrick Photography? NH Images?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any experience with Philbrick photography or NH Images?
    Posted by MelB4482[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I do not have any personal experience with Philbrick but every venue I visited recommended them. I have not heard anything about NH images though. Good luck

</div>
  • Philbrick Photography came and took pictures at my work. I haven't seen any of the photos but he was really nice and easy to work with. Very professional...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_nh-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:7baed13f-18ad-4edd-a012-d25426e26734Post:79ab128d-ff41-43a6-91cb-7a3ea1d8b217">NH Photography- Philbrick Photography? NH Images?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any experience with Philbrick photography or NH Images?
    Posted by MelB4482[/QUOTE]

Jay Philbrick was my photographer. I would 100% recommend him. His photo's are amazing and very original. He is great to work with. Very organized and has a great eye for artisitic photos. Everyone recommends him cause he is by far the best in NH.
  • I highly recommend reaching out to Little Fang Photography if you haven't hired a photographer yet.  Their photos are stunning, and they're a wonderful team to work with.  Check them out on Facebook or their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards