New Hampshire
Options

Ughhh.. Videographer!!!!

Hi Girls,

I need help!! Every videographer I call thats in my price range (under $1300) are all booked on my date :(
I dont know what to do.....I want/need one so bad!! Does anybody have any more suggestions?
Rebecca Curtis-booked
Mavis Productions-booked
Christian Zaccone-booked
Wedding Stories-booked

Thanks in Advance!!!

Re: Ughhh.. Videographer!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried NH Images?  www.nhimages.com  I booked them for my wedding!
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using a vendor reccommended by another Knottie, Scott Towers.  I have done all communication through e-mail with him, and he is pretty responsive and decently priced.  Let me know if you would like his info
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    deerfield07deerfield07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try David Schmitz at Waves, Inc in Salem, NH.  His info. is below.

dschmitz@avwaves.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will try David Schmitz thank you!!! I tried Scott Towers...he told me he wasnt doing it anymore because he got a new job.....

Thank you girls your awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure where in NH your wedding is but we are close to the seacoast and booked Forever in Video out of West Yarmouth ME.  He is covering our wedding and formals for $900.  He created a package that would fit what we needed and was recommended by our photographer. He has been very responsive to e mails and returns phone calls pretty quickly.   His website isn't the most attractive, but like I said he was willing to work with us and was recomended to us.   

http://foreverinvideo.com/index.html 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used precious moments video... I don't know what their packages look like... but a lot of people will work with a budget... just tell them you were recommended to them from theknot... GL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Dean Zanello, he has packages around $1000

Dean Zanello
    dean@zanello.net
    (603) 303-1250
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try a Google on Bob Therrien at Video Memories out of Wells, Maine.  Affordable, but also good and very friendly/easy to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards