New Hampshire
Options

Show me your programs!

Now that I finished the invitations today!  WOOOOO!  I wanted to start looking at different program designs to work on.  What did everyone do for programs?
April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Re: Show me your programs!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a picture, but I'll post one later.

We kept it really simple, date of wedding, our names and location at the top. We also included the officiant and our parents, and then listed each member of the wedding party. On the back, we had a line that just read "To those loved ones who could not be here with us today" and included a thank you to our families, singling out our parents, wedding party.

We also included the directions to the reception site as well :) I made it in Word, using the same font as our invitations and printed it at Kinkos. It cost us about $16 for 100 of them.
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did paddle programs. My dad ordered a bunch of paint stirrers for cheap and then I printed them all at home on cardstock. The front was our monogram with a thank you to everyone, the back was the wedding party. We put them together with spray glue and tied ribbon on them. All together they probably cost $30 total.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finishing the invites!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you live in or near Manchester, but I have a table of programs from alot of our past weddings. I think we have a few hundred, you are welcome to stop by and take a look at them.
  • Options
    ddumireddumire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the planning pics below for a simple program mock up I made.
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are in my planning bio under paper & diy!

I did paddle programs. I knew that the church got really hot in the summer, so I did those so people could use them as fans. I would have used spray glue, like I did the invites, but it's very messy, so I used my xyron. The spray glue would have been quicker, same as not doing all the layers.

GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards