Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Best Man/ Groom's Dad--- Attire Question

Hi all Brides... I need your opinion. My fiancée recently decided to ask his dad to be his best man as his original best man is going through a divorce and is a little jaded. We originally were going to have the dad's (mine and his) in black vests and the groomsmen were in purple. Do you think we should change the dad's to purple or keep the dad's in black even though my fiancee's dad won't match the other groomsmen? Any thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best Man/ Groom's Dad--- Attire Question

• Options
    There isn't really a wrong answer here. He doesn't necessarily have to match the groomsmen just because he's the best man; I think it would be nice to have him dressed differently. 

Ask your FI's dad what he wants.
    murrayed
  • Options
    I say leave him in the black vest. Our best man is in a different colored vest from the rest of the groomsmen. We wanted him to stand out so my MOH is wearing the same colored dress as his vest.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with midgetth.

DH's dad was his best man so we put him in a darker color than the other guys and got the MOH's dres to match his shirt. Looked great IMO. GL!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Agree- the Best Man can be in a different color than the Groomsmen- so I'd see what Fi's dad prefers- either way it's totally fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards