Attire & Accessories Forum

Same color but different styles

I told my bridesmaids to stick to the wine color, but to make them comfortable choose whatever style they like.... Is that appropriate? Will it look ok? They are all different shapes and sizes.

Re: Same color but different styles

• That's what I did with my bridesmaids (9 total). I picked the color (navy blue, and my MOH will wear purple) and they picked the style that looks best. I actually prefer doing it that way, so the girls will be comfortable (as you said), and are not paying for something that they absolutely hate. They all look super cute, and shows off their personality!!
  • Any issuses with some being long and some short?
  • Perfect they look great! THX for putting me at ease!
  • It will look fine. I just told my girls to choose Purple satin dresses and only two wore the same dress.
  • i gave mine guidelines for dresses (all black) but they each get to choose their own, I think it looks neat to see all the different dresses, but then again I love random anything, feels artsy to me :)
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_same-color-but-different-styles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:86164746-991a-4c73-b60a-4b8ffc7e3782Post:27f0e40b-9e23-49ba-af4b-dc9841214f84">Re: Same color but different styles</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any issuses with some being long and some short?
    Posted by Bjlong[/QUOTE]

<div>I picked out the length, too, I should have mentioned that as well. Same length and color, different styles. They will also be wearing the same color shoe, but they are picking their own. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards