Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

DO NOT Use VPOnSale for your Bridesmaids Dresses!

I'm getting married this year and I decided to get a jump on things by ordering my bridesmaids dresses early. That way, for what ever reason if something was wrong, we'd have time to correct. I'm a bride on a budget and I didn't want my girls to have to spend hundreds of dollars for a dress they'd wear once.. so I took my time and looked for a cute, fun dress they could possibly wear again. I found one at this site called VPOnSale. The dress was cute, the price was right, so I purchased 4 dresses. 

All four dresses arrived stuffed into a small DHL bag and when I opened up the bag, it got worse. One of the dresses was the wrong color, they used white Velcro for the halter, one of my purple dresses had white thread used through out the dress, another had a darker thread on a light dress, one had a built-in bra and the others didn't, one had a sash missing, the craftsmanship of the dress was horrible.  

I tried contacting the company via email and by phone, but they are in China so it takes them awhile to respond. I sent them an email regarding the issues along with pictures of each issue. Their response was sorry for the thread, sometimes we're so busy, we don't always check the machines. They stated they could redo the dresses, but it took them three months for four dresses and they didn't get it right, not sure how they can fix crappy work. We went back and forth on email for a couple of days, but the language barrier didn't help as they didn't understand my complaints and said what they delivered is what I ordered, even with the wrong color dress. Bottom line is, Brides, if you're searching for bridesmaids dresses, skip this site. Go to a local store where you can see the dress, have your girls try the dresses on and you know they have the same business hours as you do. This was an expensive lesson for me, I don't want another bride to go through what I did. 

Re: DO NOT Use VPOnSale for your Bridesmaids Dresses!

• Options
    I absolutely agree with this!!! I bought 3 bridesmaids dresses from this site and they came in with horrible stitching (they referred to it as pinsew stitching) to me it looked as if they had made a mistake and removed the stitching and then redid the stitching.  One of the dresses was the wrong color, which was suppose to be Rose, but looked more like peach or orange, they gave me the excuse that since they were located in China the color was different, whatever!  None of the dresses were the correct size, two of them you could literally grab a handful of material when my bridesmaids tried them on, the other 1 just didn't fit right.  2 of the dresses were suppose to have brooches, one instead had crooked beading where the brooch was suppose to be and the other just didn't have one at all, which they said they must have overlooked and I should go out and buy brooches and get the dresses altered.  Their so called "customer service" was horrible, I've never dealt with a worse company!  They refuse to give refunds, they try to come up with excuses for everything!  I am still going through a dispute with them and I will NEVER buy from them again and I would strongly advise using caution if ever considering this company!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards