Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I need Advice on Netbride.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone ever used this website to order bridesmaid dresses?????????

I am getting ready to place my order and I would like to hear what you all have to say before I submit my order!!!

TIA

Re: I need Advice on Netbride.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Nope, I haven't used them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sorry..................???????????
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_need-advice-netbridecom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:8682cbc9-37bd-40e7-9ebe-910a2105f37bPost:920dc8c5-de49-49ec-8940-4f1a5d390388">Re: I need Advice on Netbride.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, I haven't used them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
     Sorry..................???????????
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

This made me literally laugh out loud.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I used them for a bridesmaid dress, and everything went smoothly. It arrived sooner than promised......................................
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_need-advice-netbridecom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:8682cbc9-37bd-40e7-9ebe-910a2105f37bPost:920dc8c5-de49-49ec-8940-4f1a5d390388">Re: I need Advice on Netbride.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, I haven't used them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Sorry..................???????????
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

<div>Man...good thing should put all those !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ?????????? in there.  I never would have known the seriousness of her question had they not been there.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, I have no experience with them.  Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i've used them and had a great experience!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I used them for my dress and it all went absolutely smoothly. I say go for it..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for shits and giggles!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards