Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Shops on Etsy

Does anyone have a favorite Bridal accessory shop on Etsy that they purchased from and are very pleased? I am looking for a gold belt or sash for my dress. I've looked at a few on Etsy that I love but I'm nervous to hit purchase because I can't return if I don't like it. Would love your suggestions!

Re: Shops on Etsy

• Options
    You just have to do it..lol. I've purchased numerous items on Etsy and never once bad an issue..aside from shipping to an old address after I moved. From my save the date stickers, to mothers day gifts to shoe clips for my shoes everything was always packaged perfectly. Try finding a seller that will accept returns or email them first to find out what their return policy is. HTH!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Etsy is a lot like Ebay when it comes to sellers.  Check the feedback and like the PP said, email the seller about their policies.  I've ordered a few things from there and have my own Etsy store and haven't had a problem.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_shops-on-etsy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:8fcfc2a4-f9e3-4532-aed6-4807cdc78571Post:e5de6c82-4762-4471-9f33-f8b4d271127f">Re: Shops on Etsy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Etsy is a lot like Ebay when it comes to sellers.  Check the feedback and like the PP said, email the seller about their policies.  I've ordered a few things from there and have my own Etsy store and haven't had a problem.
    Posted by xobride[/QUOTE]

This.

Make sure they have a good rating before you order, I have ordered SO many things from Etsy and have never been disappointed. I do suggest you use Paypal though to protect you and the seller. It's so easy I use it for all my purchases now, not just Etsy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I purchased a hair/sash flower from misunbridal. I got it super fast and it was exactly as described. No complaints at all. Their prices might be slightly higher than some others, but the quality was really good, and since it was my wedding I was okay with it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards