Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Order online?

I found this one website called simplybridal.com and it looks legit because it has videos of the dresses and it also has an actual boutique in LA. However I was wondering, has anyone ever bought a dress from the website? If so, how was your experience?
~Soon to become Mrs. O'Kane!~

Re: Order online?

• Options
    You need to be very cautious when ordering a dress from the web for two reasons:

1. Be wary of any knock-off dress sites -I would do a LOT of research before ordering any dress online.

2. Wedding gown sizes are not the same as regular clothing sizes.  Example - I weare a 14/16 in street clothes, my wedding dress is a size 18W and fits almost perfectly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I totally understand about wanting to save money, but come on now, this is YOUR wedding day and do you really want to take a chance with ordering online where you could have a hassle with the quality and sizing and having no way to return it?? 

Work with a bridal salon that is reputable, they will work with you on getting EVERYTHING right, from the pricing to the fit, I have heard of many horror stories, is it really worth it to you.  That is something you will have to decide.
  • Options
    So I check the BBB because I was curious once you posted this. They are a legitimate business and have a A- rating which isnt bad. Here is the link:

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Bridal-Shops/Simply-Bridal-Inc-in-Los-Angeles-CA-100112655

While I personally would not purchase my dress online, this particular site looks safe to me. If you are still not sure, trying calling the customer service numbers and see what you get.
  • Options
    not sure on that website but we have bought twice from www.clothingloves.com
    and seems not scam, they has real brides pics and reviews. many friends orderes dress from them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards