New Hampshire
Options

First fitting!!! PIP

Ok ladies, here's my dress! I got to try it on for the first time on Saturday since ordering it about 4 months ago. Pardon the wrinkles, and you can't quite see, but there's embroidery all allong the bottom and up the back.
I didn't want to take it off!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: First fitting!!! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ladyd522ladyd522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty dress! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker> Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  So glad the fitting went well!
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LoveYouBLoveYouB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw! It's beautiful :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look so beautiful and happy in your dress, and it's very pretty!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Lovely gown!  Do you know what kind of bustle you're going to have the seamstress make for you?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_first-fitting-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:8e5c4abc-d9b1-4462-a2c1-5d71c85636abPost:efc76fe7-7595-4a6c-a65c-bb5e81dd689a">Re: First fitting!!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely gown!  Do you know what kind of bustle you're going to have the seamstress make for you?
    Posted by YayBananas[/QUOTE]

I didn't know there were different bustles! lol, the bridal consultant held it up to where it would be, I thought that was the only option. That was just the fitting to make sure it fit and it was the right dress. I'm not sure where I'm going to go yet for alterations. David's Bridal said to wait one month before my date, that seems weird to me. It seems I should start on those way before one month before. That's cutting it close...right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that would be cutting it close depending on the amount of alterations you need and how many clients the seamstress has.  You might want to go more like 3 months prior and make sure you both have the same vision!
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is beautiful and looks really pretty on you.  Congrats!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_first-fitting-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:8e5c4abc-d9b1-4462-a2c1-5d71c85636abPost:d40355be-c757-4d98-8d3f-dd054c7e5426">Re: First fitting!!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, that would be cutting it close depending on the amount of alterations you need and how many clients the seamstress has.  You might want to go more like 3 months prior and make sure you both have the same vision!
    Posted by YayBananas[/QUOTE]

Thanks that's good advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards