Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Simply Bridal or other custom websites?

Has anyone used simplybridal.com or a similar website to order a custom wedding dress? I am a plus size bride and don't want to have to spend an outrageous amount of money on a dress I'll wear once. Any references would be much appreciated.

Re: Simply Bridal or other custom websites?

• Options
    Have no clue but do check to see if it's one of those Chinese knockoff sights everyone warns everyone else about. There's a list on the forums I believe. But what I wanted to say is I'm also a plus size bride and I had great luck on David's Bridal website and I actually online ordered the perfect dress!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi, I ordered my dress from Simply Bridal and from a scale of 1-10 on quality I'd give my dress a solid 8 (I wasn't seeking perfection). On beauty an absolute 10! It was relatively inexpensive at a little under $400. I'm not plus sized, but I did order my dress in a size 16 for my boobs and need to have it taken in everywhere else. They shipped extremely fast and secure.If you actually put in your specific measurements I'm sure it would be fine, I'm not sure why I didn't do that myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you can have a look at 7foxmall.com. my friend who is a plus size, order her dress from there and she love it. they don't charge extra for plus size. the dress is affordable and the stuff is very helpful. if you are unsure about the fabric and colour they use, just ask them to send the sample to you. also, it is bestt to ask a professional to take your body measurement according to the guide on the website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards