New Hampshire
Options

Bridesmaids Hesitation

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I Just got back to the area on Saturday and started doing wedding things as soon as I stepped off the plane! I went bridesmaids dress shopping with my girls Saturday afternoon, however, we didn't find anything that we liked. I went again today with just my MOH because my other BMs couldnt make it. We found a style and I am so happy!

When I talked to my one BM she said that she was worried about cost of the dress ($200) plus alterations, shoes, accessories, etc. I can completely understand this because being part of a wedding does come with a financial obligation. She then told me that she just had to figure everything out because she just booked a vacation for April. I personally don't understand why she would do this knowing she would have a financial obligation to the wedding and she has known about being in my wedding for months now.

I am just afraid that she is going to bail last minute and I don't want to be left hurt. Have any of you dealt with a similar situation or have any advice? I figure that there is not much I can do except give her options about the dress and other aspects. I am going to tell her that she can order the dress offline because it is cheaper if she would want to but I don't know how else I can help ease her about the wedding and keep her from bailing on me.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards