Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Spring Wedding Colors - Undecided

Hi,
I'm trying to pick out the colors for my May, 2012 wedding.  My fiance' and I have agreed apon navy being our main color.  We just can't decide upon the secondary color.  He's advicating for cranberry and navy.  At first I wasn't fond of the idea, worrying it would be too patriotic or too dark for spring, but seeing some pictures, it's starting to grow on me.  I like that, but I also like navy and yellow and navy and pink.  He's okay on the yellow, but isn't so fond of the pink.  One thing I'm stuck on is the flowers.  I have to have daisies!  So, whatever we pick, has to work with available daisy/gerber daisy colors.  I guess I wanted to see what other people thought.  I just can't decide!

We will be getting marrid outdoors at a bed and breakfast in SC, old historic place.  My dress also give a little "antique" feel with the lace and beadwork.  We want our theme to kind of reflect that old southern charm, but with a kick of fun (daisys and cowboy boots).  I just don't know how to put all of this together with color.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards