Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Looking to buy Timeless Bridal Darlene Masucci Dress.

Hello Everyone!
I am looking to purchase a Timeless Bridal Darlene Masucci Gianna Dress.  They were located in New York but went out of business and now I am unable to find it.  Please contact me if you have the dress and are willing to sell it or if you know where I can purchase it.  Thank you.  Any information would be appreciated.

Re: Looking to buy Timeless Bridal Darlene Masucci Dress.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_looking-buy-timeless-bridal-darlene-masucci-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:99150b88-e98e-4706-bc91-91c0f1d38ce0Post:947a155c-f2a7-43f1-b2bf-424417ecb6cf">Looking to buy Timeless Bridal Darlene Masucci Dress.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone! I am looking to purchase a Timeless Bridal Darlene Masucci Gianna Dress.  They were located in New York but went out of business and now I am unable to find it.  Please contact me if you have the dress and are willing to sell it or if you know where I can purchase it.  Thank you.  Any information would be appreciated.
    Posted by bride2bkim[/QUOTE]

im wondering if the gianna dress was ever found and if so where? and or can i buy it off of you. im trying to find it myself.
  • Options
    i've heard nightmares about the company and brand.  like you, i fell in love with the dress.  i heard from someone who tried it on that the fabric is very poor quality.  i'm considering hiring a seamstress to replicate it.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards